If you are looking to reset your Infinity to the default Windows 10 image, then you are in the right place!
The re-imaging process is super simple and it wipes all data on the Infinity.
You are going to need a 16GB USB drive and a reliable internet connection (or download manager) to download the necessary files - so first things first, let's download:
Once you have downloaded the archive on your workstation, have your 16GB USB and the Infinity handy and follow these steps:
- Format the USB drive using FAT32 as filesystem type
- Extract (not copy) the archive downloaded onto the USB (use WinRAR or 7Zip if extracting fails from Windows)
- Eject the USB drive from your workstation (i.e. do not unplug the drive before ejecting)
- Boot the Infinity with the USB drive plugged in (F11 for boot selection) making sure that the battery has been charged first
- Let the procedure run until the device turns off then remove the USB and boot up the Infinity as usual
Windows 10 will finalise the installation during the first boot and this usually takes a few minutes to complete - the default Infinity admin account password is "Infinity" which you can change/remove when you login the first time.
For reference, the content of the USB drive just prepared should look like this: