If your Infinity is having trouble powering on or charging, the problem might be resolved with a simple hard reset of the system. The following procedure explains how to do this safely and without any tools!
1. First, press-and-hold the power button for 10 seconds
2. Plug in the charger and observe if the charge status light is ON or OFF
3. Hold down both keys <Fn> and <R> on the keyboard - do not release
4. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds and observe if the charge status light flickers
5. Release both keys and power button then power up the Infinity as usual
If the charge status light does not flicker at all during the above procedure or the laptop still does not power up, leave the charger plugged in the Infinity for one hour and repeat the steps again.
Get in touch with our team if none of the above helps and we will assist you further to resolve the issue.