1. (ONLY IF REQUIRED) Install the CA Security certificate by completing this guide first.
2. Open the Connect application. The application icon looks like this:
3. Make sure you have the correct Username, Password and ask the Network Admin what the correct Port and Proxy Addresses are for you to connect to.
4. Using Connect locate the WiFi signal you would like access to.
5. (Again, ONLY IF REQUIRED) On the "CA Certificate" selection pick the correct certificate given by your Network Administrator
6. Type your username in "Identity" and leave "Anonymous Identity" blank
7. Type in the correct Port, Proxy, retype your Username and password
8. Press "Connect"