Here is how you can uninstall unwanted applications:
1. Swipe down from the top right of your screen and press Settings.
2. Scroll down the left column until you find Apps and click on it.
3. Now tap on an application you want to remove. (In this case, "Literacy Planet")
4. Lastly, press the uninstall button to permanently remove the application.
1. Click on your App Drawer icon
2. Press and hold the app you would like to uninstall.
3. While holding the app icon, your home screen will appear. Do not let go of the icon.
4. At the top of your screen you will be given the option to uninstall. Drag the icon to hover over until it turns red.
5. Drop the icon into the "uninstall" selection. You will see a message box confirming you wish to permanently uninstall. Select yes.