This guide covers how you can download and install applications to your device using App Universe.
1. Open App Universe by touching the icon. It looks like this:
You can find the App Universe on your home screen (if you have the most up to date OS)
Otherwise, you can find the application in the App Drawer (as below)
2. Now browse for an application you want to install then click on it. I am using Piano for this example.
3. Next, click the install button in the top right corner.
4. Your application will now start to download.
5. Once the download has complete, press any next or install buttons that appear.
6. Once the process is complete, your application should now be installed to the system. You can press the run button to start it or launch it from your installed apps.