1. Install the CA Security certificate (see other articles to complete this) but do NOT remove the PIN
2. Make sure you have the correct Username, Password and ask the Network Admin what the correct Port and Proxy Addresses are for you to connect to.
3. Open the Connect application. The application icon looks like this:
4. Using Connect locate the WiFi signal you would like to connect to.
5. On the "CA Certificate" selection pick the correct certificate given by your Network Administrator
6. Type your username in "Identity" and leave "Anonymous Identity" blank
7. Type in the correct Port, Proxy, retype your Username and password
8. Press "Connect"